Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wrap-Up

Thank you all for participating in this online Bible Study of The Jesus-Hearted Woman. I hope you enjoyed the book and I hope you took some things away from it to help you along your journey.

Since this is the first time we have done this, we would like to get some feedback from you. Please take a minute to fill out this survey and give us your honest feedback.

Thank you ladies for all that you do for the Kingdom! I know that each and every one of you are true Jesus-Hearted Women who are serving the Lord in the ways that He has called you! I am honored and blessed to be connected to you ladies and I pray for each and every one of you!

I look forward to what the future holds for each of you and for us as a group of women serving the Lord here in Arkansas and around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment